Thursday, July 31, 2014

ANOTHER TESTIMONIAL ON THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A ZYTO 5.0 HEALTH SCREENING - AT TAKE A NEW APPROACH

 In January of this year, I was experiencing some health issues that caused me to ultimately have to have a hysterectomy.  I am someone who dislikes needles and other than child birth, I'd never had a major surgery.  Once I decided to go ahead and have the surgery.  I realized there were several health concerns I needed to address in my life. I spent some time before and after the surgery with Gwen Jones at Take A New Approach Wellness Center... and I have to say it has been extremely beneficial to both my body and mind.
 After the surgery, I was experiencing shortness of breath and chest pains and my doctor wasn't able to pinpoint what the cause was. He ordered me to have a heart cath.  I was thankful the results of the heart cath were normal but the heart pain and shortness of breath were not going away.  I turned to Gwen and she performed the Zyto scan on me and we determined that I was lacking magnesium and quit a bit of it.  I followed the dose she recommended and sure enough the shortness of breath and the heart pain decreased dramatically!  The Zyto scan was really amazing at all it detected!


Take A New Approach was also instrumental in helping me quit smoking..... AND helped me drop some weight by attending a 6 week weight loss group they offered at the center.
 
If you want to expand your options and look into a natural non-invasive way to improve your health, I suggest a little one on one time with Gwen at Take A New Approach!
 
M. Adkins
Lexington, KY

No comments:

Post a Comment